Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Falling in Love Everyday

I know it sounds crazy, but I've finally realized what that feeling is at the end of each day when I've fed my family, learned about their day, tucked them into bed, read a bedtime story and said our prayers; its Love! Not everyone can say they experience this and I understand that, but love is the only way I can describe the way my heart melts when my son holds onto me so tight after we pray and won't let go until I say I love you and give him a big kiss. Or when I say prayers with my daughter and she tells me what a great mom I am because I cook and help her with her homework or she shares with me that her body is changing and wants to know about puberty. I know, it sounds crazy, but to me this is love; having children that aren't afraid to say how they feel and are comfortable talking about anything with their dad and I. How blessed we are to be able to experience true love everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive